Contract Media Consultants | 1300 026 699
Our team is available for contract work in any organisation, from 1 day to 1 year. Ask about our services today. Get a high level of immediate traction with our embedded team.
Staff away, staff sick, staff on maturnity leave? We can help simply click here
What We Do
At YESmarketing our media consultants have completed more than 200 projects with leading companies spanning all subsectors of the media and entertainment industry, including diversified media, film, broadcast television, pay TV, radio, publishing, mobile, Internet service and advertising. We have over 30 years’ experience in media.
How we help and engage clients
- We help transform their businesses
- Identify new sources of growth in the digital world
- Harness the power of big data and advanced analytics including the breakthrough capabilities of Ai
- Launch new channels
- Find new ways to cut costs
- Achieve deeper customer engagement
As market boundaries between telecommunication, technology and media continue to diminish, our clients benefit from YESmarketing seamless integration of our Media partners and practices through our MyRadioRates group.
(Now the Number #1 Radio media buying platform for all radio stations, including AM and FM, Streaming Services online, Christian Radio Stations and ATN – The Australian Traffic Network)
Power is shifting from distributors of content to consumers of content—and those consumers have more control, more choice, more personalisation and more interactivity than ever before. This shift is exposing new pressure points and opportunities for media companies:
- There are now more ways to reach the consumer. More devices, form factors and ecosystems to consume media make it easier to reach the consumer.
- Yet, it is harder to engage consumers. It has become more difficult to break through the noise—given increased audience fragmentation and lower engagement—to reach and retain consumers.
- A wealth of direct data exists to gain greater insights. Companies need to develop the organizational capabilities to harness this information in order to inform key strategic decisions.
- Faster response times are required. Increased velocity and amplification across the industry means that companies must become faster and more efficient in responding to market changes.
- Market complexity is increasing. Companies are pursuing a wide range of business models and value propositions to meet the increased demands of consumers.
- Platform and technology uncertainty is mounting. Many different platforms are competing for consumers' attention and content owners' distribution rights. In the absence of clear long-term winning models, media companies must make and nurture a savvy portfolio of bets that maximize both their own economic interests and the consumer experience.
This consumer-focused transition is rapidly shifting profit pools and prompting companies to ask the tough questions about their product offerings, their business models, their organizational models and everything in between.
Our media team work alongside client teams to help them navigate these challenges in order to emerge as winners and market leaders.
Our approach is collaborative and pragmatic. We work to develop tailored recommendations that take into account a company’s unique position in relation to the latest industry trends and consumer influences.
Darryl Durrant | YESmarketing | 0418 38 22 32
Head of Media & Strategy